It has been....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by storm, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storm

storm Well-Known Member

....at least 3 months now since I last self-harmed. I should feel proud right? But I don't. I still itch for it. Like right now... So many horrible thoughts in my head that I want to stop. So many worries that I want to be quiet for a little while. I don't know what to do. I'm trying. I am..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your trying was and is worth it, 3 months is amazing for someone suffering so much, just wanted to say well done :)

3. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Sorry to have let you down, Petal. I gave in earlier today.. and now I can't sleep and I'm just sitting here in the dark. Why does it hurt so much when people are honest? I mean all he said was "*sigh* I don't know how to help you"...
    Valid response I guess.. But now its nearly 5 a.m and I'm sitting alone in the dark my anxiety at 100000% wanting to kill myself. No one will have to try to help me then. No one will be bothered anymore.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I really hope you are safe. The fact you gave in doesn't mean you are a failure or loser etc.. it's actually a typical part of the healing process to relapse. We learn from those times and we move on. You must be going through some pretty dark thoughts and be in a dark place, you did not let me down.

If you ever need someone to talk to i am always around :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.