It hasn't gotten better

I've been suicidal for several years, since my mother had passed away when I was younger. I just keep fucking up in my personal life, and this night specifically, I ended up really hurting someone who means a lot to me. I don't want to be here anymore, all I am is a nuisance to my friends and family. I don't contribute anything to society and I have no reason to continue being a waste of space like I have been for the past 7 years. I don't really even know why I decided to type this in a forum to begin with, but I just can't do it anymore. I don't know how, but I want to just finally catch the bus and leave behind what little valuable items I do own to people that can sell them or something. I'm so tired.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look around and post when you feel comfortable or go into chat if you prefer real time. i'm sorry you lost your mom that is a very hard thing to get over.

you are not a total waste of space. you have just begun your adult life so have many years ahead to find yourself. you always have hope if you are still alive. try to set a realistic goal and strive to achieve it. it sounds like you have made some mistakes. we all make mistakes especially at your age, but that's ok because we learn from them and move on. i hope you feel better soon. please keep talking we are listening to you...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @rohankishibe I can sense a lot of pain. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feeling. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

I've been suicidal for several years, since my mother had passed away when I was younger.
I'm sorry that you lost your mom. Losing a parent is hard at any age, but I think it's especially tough when you're young.
I don't want to be here anymore, all I am is a nuisance to my friends and family. I don't contribute anything to society and I have no reason to continue being a waste of space like I have been for the past 7 years
It sounds like you're being way to harsh on yourself.
this night specifically, I ended up really hurting someone who means a lot to me
It doesn't sound like you did anything on purpose to hurt them. Usually if someone knows that you did something accidentally and that you're very sorry about it, it's something that can be forgiven and moved past.

Do you want to say more about what happened, or more about anything?

Wishing you good things

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00