It hasn't gotten better.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DawnB, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

That's pretty much all I can say. I've not been on this site in awhile, but I find myself here again.

Things with an ex-friend haven't changed. I've not been able to make new friends, I've lost all interests in everything, and I don't even know if I'll be able to afford school.

I do plan on ending it very soon. I cannot deal with this suffering anymore.

2. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Dawn…

Can you get a student loan?

Things change. How you think and feel also changes. Don’t plan on ending it. Focus on living…

Please hang in there…

3. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

That things haven't gotten any better, doesn't mean they never will get any better.
    Hold on!

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dawn, Talk to one of the counselors at school about student loans..Your life isn't over yet.. There are so many things you haven't expienced.. Like traveling.. Being in a different country is hard to explain.. But I always had a good time..Focus on school right now.. Maybe get a part time job to help burn some of that idle time you have..Plus it will help towards your books and things..Take care!!

5. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

I can't focus on living. I've had enough with all of the bullshit I've been dealing with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.