it hasnt stopped...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

its pathetic, really... how i only post how i feel in this literal suicide forum.... all my posts have been in the suicidal part... why.... because it hasnt changed... im so tired of life.... so tired of living... so tired of seeing her with other people.... im so sick.... so sick of this feeling... i wont stop having dreams about you... im fatigued... im dieing spiritually.... alone... suffering... dieing.... i regret stopping the clock tower prison.... i regret it so very much.... i shouldnt be here.... no matter who i talk to... there is only one person who knows me and understands how i feel... and that is the one who destroyed my heart.... how pathetic i must be...
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not pathetic. You're hurting, and it's not your fault. It's okay to post about it, talk about how you feel. You're not alone.
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

I am sorry for your pain.

You should post your real feelings as often as you need to.

You can also pm me, if you want to talk more about that is going on with you.
    But, please keep reaching out here, and lean on us during this difficult time.
    We care about you . . ..:console:
  4. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I'm sorry for your pain too. :hug:
    I'm around if you want to pm me
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: clinton ,you're not pathetic. you're hurting, i hope we can help you through this x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.