it hurts so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

my mate of 8 years killed himself last night :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow, im so sorry :(

thats terrible!!

I'm here if you want to talk about it.

I hope you manage to get through this very difficult time, we are all here for you :hug:

3. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

oh shit! my condolences.

4. KirstyMissJimBob

1st my cuz and now Chubby, too much pain to handle :( dont know if i can hold on anymore, hurts too much

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Please be safe... I'm always here for you. And please don't hurt yourself, I would be pretty devastated to lose you.

6. KirstyMissJimBob

aww *hug thanks, it means alot to me, im glad i have you :)

7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How terrible.

:hug:

J.

8. annrobert

annrobert Member

I am so very sorry to hear.That must be so very painful.Take care of yourself okay.Is there some where you can get some support or grief counselling.keep coming here and getting support and let us know how you are feeling and doing okay.We care about you.
    annrobert

9. KirstyMissJimBob

theres no where to go in the crappy place i live, so i just get drunk instead.
    Its like suicide is following me, taunting me, its only a matter of time before it gets me, then i will be with, joshy, jimbob, beasley, jordan and Chubby

10. KirstyMissJimBob

i wanna drink myself to blivion.GIve up everything then say good bye, ill write a letter and tell everyon its not thier fault, its cos i was in pain of losing 2 people dear to me.

i cant deal with it anymore, im too tired, emotionaly and physically to go on.

11. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Please don't do that Kristy. You can't end your life without devastating your friends and family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.