It hurts so pretty ****trig***

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Forgotten_Man, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

That is what comes to mind as I watch the blood trickle out of me.... I am a rather wussy cutter you know... I don't go deep or in any place where I could significantly hurt myself.. no no... just on my one forearm..... but I get a few good ones and man do they hurt so pretty... yes SOOOO pretty....

Another funny thing I am using cutting to work on my ambidextarity... it is fun.... I like seeing the dull scars I leave on myself... As I slowly make straighter lines with my weaker arm.... it hurts... but it is SOOO pretty at the same time...

The question is should I really stop this wonderful art of mine?
  2. Well, that's really up to you. Everyone else is gonna say, "YES STOP NOW", or something, but the choice is completely yours.
  3. total_edge

total_edge Guest

If you think you can stop now, DO IT! , you may think now that u can
    cut only in certain areas of your body...well, think again, later things
    will get much worse, u ll go to legs, knees and other areas, you will go deeper, MUCH deeper and then....
    [what else to say? out of control maybe....?]
  4. Forgotten_Man

Ha yes the choice is mine..... I just wonder why people seem to think that the choice of continueing is a bad choice....

Hmmm yeah but I have been not cutting very deep for almost a year now and I am pretty satisfied with the very little I do... but you are right I could start wanting more... lucky for me I am not a very greedy person...
  5. Tak

Tak Active Member

Hey Forgotton_Man

Your first post made me laugh, working on your ambidexterity, I'm right handed and all my scares/cuts are on my left side, never tried with my left hand, might be interesting to see as your weaker side is not as controllable.

I'm like you, a bit of a wuss, just cut enough to see the blood flow and for the cut to tingle and hurt slightly as it heals, I guess we get what we need from that.

But in answer to your question, should you stop your art, I agree with the others that it is up to you and nothing anyone else says will change your mind, but just remember that that 'art' will be there for a long time, I still have scares from 10 years ago, I like to look at them and trace them and remember what I was feeling at the time, they fade but you will always see them.
  6. Forgotten_Man

I am around to please that is for sure.... I think so anyway.

I don't mind always seeing the art because the art is pretty... and scarey to some people... it is just fun... I am hoping that I will have the scars until my skin falls off:biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.