It hurts to breathe...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ravenwing, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

It is a physical effort. I hurt so much inside I don't know how I can carry on. I'm sorry.

2. RDF

RDF Guest

Ravenwing, Please hold on.

Your response to my post really meant alot to me.

I do understand what you mean. About pain ... Do you want to chat?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is this metaphoric or does it really hurt? If it does, please check this out medically as well...there might be an underlying cause other than the emotional pain...sorry you are feeling so awful but so glad you are sharing with us...J

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Is there a problem with your lungs Raven that's making it difficult to breathe? Or is it emotional pain that you're referring to? Maybe a little of both? Please don't give up. :hug:

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I hope that I can help some how!

do you want to talk more about what is going on?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey please talk to us let out that pain okay. I too have had such pain that takes one breath away. Please keep reaching out to us okay hugs

7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I disappeared last night. I just couldn't cope with anything. I curled up and just sobbed. I don't know how long for. But the upshot was I cut again. I just feel so uselss. I was being metaphorical with my title, not literal. I feel so bad inside that every breath is an effort.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I knew what you meant and i sorrry you were so sad. Maybe having that deep cry will help take some of the sadness away. I hope you can make appt with a therapist soon to just talk things out to help heal all that sadness inside hugs

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel about your lungs hurting.. I've been a heavy smoker for years and when I wake up in the morningsMy lungs are killing me until I smoke that first cigarette..You should make an appt. with your GP and have tests run..It's too late for me but your young and should know for sure..:eek:ld:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.