it hurts to exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeko1004

I am just tired.
I don't think there's any other word that can more aptly describe me right now.
I'm so tired. of life. of everything. all I want to do is rest.
and I'm sick of people telling me what to do to feel better. to be happy.
I'm too tired to even want to be happy anymore.
Don't they get it? They tell me to just WANT to be happy.
I don't want anything anymore. I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in the future. I can't see anything in my future. and i can't see how any of this will change a few years from now. this is just how i am. how i've been. there is no reason to any of this.
I am so sick of people patronizing me and telling me to do this or that, when the truth is they don't have much of a clue about what to do about my depression either.
I am just so sick and tired I could just die.
All I want is to die. to not wake up. to press the reset button.
but i can't because i can't do that to my parents.
sometimes i almost resent them - for not letting me go. for needing me to stay alive. by protecting them, my pain is their relief.
i just don't understand how much longer i have to go through this before i can just go.
it hurts too much to exist.

I think that it is pretty common for people to lose even the desire to get better.

I hope that somehow things can get better

Forgotten_Man

:mhmm: If you are tired take a nap. If you cannot see where you are going see the now and enjoy it.

I know all about the stress of life getting to you. One thing I do is go camping. I find a camp ground drive up there and take my DS..es... I leave my phone at home and go deep into the woods.

Another way I managed to rest up, I stopped trying to accomplish so much. I thought about what was most important too me and put forth more effort into those few things.

Kiba

I can understand where you are coming from. I hope things can maybe improve for you. Like previously stated, just try and do what you can or need to. Don't try to over exert yourself. Maybe give yourself rewards for making it through each day. I know you said you don't like people patronizing you how to get better and I can understand that you may feel no hope or desire to be better. Hope I wasn't too patronizing. Take care. Keep posting. People are here and listening.

kmj221

It does hurt to exist!!! So much, I too wish people would just understand. Maybe, if they would just leave me alone, I could finally end this misery!!!kmj221 PM if you want to talk.

I know exactly what you mean, people always telling you to be happy, when you don't even know what happiness means.

Its easier said but give yourself time.

solutions

Bingo. If it weren't for my parents, I'd have offed myself a long time ago. Guilt keeps me alive when I feel the impulse. Both my parents have insinuated that they would kill themselves if I were to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00