it hurts to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i really can't do it anymore. i've nothing left

i've tried my best to make the best of things and to try and see the brite side of situations, but the fact is that so many times now i've just been pushed away, or i've had my dreams shattered, there is really no point to life.

i've done a lot of serious thinking about the implications, the people left behind etc, and though it sounds selfish- if i truly meant anything to anyone, they would have done something. i'm too far gone now.

before i go further, let me tell you that you guys on this forum are great- if it was not for you all, i don't know where i'd be.

fact is, the emptyness is too strong now and there is nothing

i don't see why i have to live any longer. it's not exactly doing me favours

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Daniel,

Can you see any future for yourself? any thing to live for?
when we're down in the dumps we fail to see things beyond depression, please try and search for something thats worth living for x

Hi Daniel,

Can you see any future for yourself? any thing to live for?
when we're down in the dumps we fail to see things beyond depression, please try and search for something thats worth living for x

not sure about a future. the only one i can see right now is pain and suffering

hmm... things to live for

apart from all you lovely people on sf, i can't think of anything.

but you're right about the fact that when we're depressed we often just think of the bad, and never really see the good

icequeen

hi lost and alone, depression is one of the biggest distorters of reality and when it has you in its devilish grip, even for a short moment, it makes everything look black and hopeless. depression is a shape shifter, and will attack you where ever it can and can do the most damage.

visualise taking the devil by its horns and dont let him drag you down...spit in his eye and blind him and if he cant see you for a moment, you can break free and see there is something to give you hope to carry on for.

pls stay safe :hug:

Bagpuss18

*hugs*

I know what you mean that it hurts to live, and you can't see it getting any better. Not now, not ever.

But just to let you know - I have a "Plan" for "the end", BUT I've also somehow just asked for help. I don't want to live; it's too hard. But I still know that if I do end up going through with it, it will devastate some people. It's not their fault that I've been like this for years, and they haven't been able to help. If there was something they could do, they would have. I PROMISE YOU there will be at least one person who would do anything to help, if only they had that thing within their power.

Please try to remember people DO care. I know it's hard, especially when you're so down, you're convinced they don't, but keep telling yourself they do.

I know I sound like a hypocrite, but I wanted to try and help. Hope I have somehow.

hi lost and alone, depression is one of the biggest distorters of reality and when it has you in its devilish grip, even for a short moment, it makes everything look black and hopeless. depression is a shape shifter, and will attack you where ever it can and can do the most damage.

visualise taking the devil by its horns and dont let him drag you down...spit in his eye and blind him and if he cant see you for a moment, you can break free and see there is something to give you hope to carry on for.

pls stay safe :hug:

i'll try to stay safe, icequeen though it is extremely hard.

thank you for your words of support

*hugs*

I know what you mean that it hurts to live, and you can't see it getting any better. Not now, not ever.

But just to let you know - I have a "Plan" for "the end", BUT I've also somehow just asked for help. I don't want to live; it's too hard. But I still know that if I do end up going through with it, it will devastate some people. It's not their fault that I've been like this for years, and they haven't been able to help. If there was something they could do, they would have. I PROMISE YOU there will be at least one person who would do anything to help, if only they had that thing within their power.

Please try to remember people DO care. I know it's hard, especially when you're so down, you're convinced they don't, but keep telling yourself they do.

I know I sound like a hypocrite, but I wanted to try and help. Hope I have somehow.

thanks for your response, bagpus18

you did help- just giving your support on here.

i'm sorry to hear about you ghave a " plan", i'd hate you to go through with it and leave all of us behind- if you did that i wouldn't have someone to talk to now would i?

stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00