it hurts.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by beauutyy, Feb 3, 2008.

1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

i feel so alone.like all the time.
    the people that say "beauty,call me anytime..if i dont answer i'll call you back. i'm here for you."
    yeah..those last few words are such a lie like 90% of the time. everyone knows that if they need someone i'd be there.i'd answer or call them back in a heartbeat and i'd stay on as long as they need me. but who do i have? i barely have a boyfriend anymore who says i can supposely count on him. yeah...right,he's always busy and never has that phone turned on.

i feel like,when im sad and just want someone to talk to..
    and i search my cell..and i look and look,
    and im like damn.i really have NO ONE.
    like,everyone on my phone can call me..but yet if i call them it's
    "oh..im busy." or "i cant talk right now,im out and about." and this is
    EVERY TIME. i feel like they are sayin it purposely.
    and then,when i try to calm myself down,and work out my own problems.
    it barely works.and it's not like im hysterical or sudical mad when i call.
    i rarely am.
    im just alittle down.and all i want is a friend.
    is that so hard to ask?

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Maybe it shows that there not your real friends. True friends at there for eachother no matter what.

Anyways don't be sad, you'll find people who you can call on in your time in need.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I can so relate to what you said, friendship and trust are two things I've been struggling a lot with recently... you could speak to your friends and let them know you're upset, see what they say. Not everyone is going to let you down and if you want a chat, whether it be a friend or just to rant - I'm here, and I mean it. :) :hug:

4. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

aww thanks resistance. you're so sweet:D

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi beauty. It sounds like your friends are just there whenever they need help from you, but not when you need help from them. Friendships should be two way. It's hard on the person who is always helping people. Helpers need help sometimes too. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.