It is all going to happen again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downunder, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

About a couple of months ago my supervisor was away for 3 weeks, and this guy I work with was giving me a hard time, this guy is know for it, and his nickname behind his back is "precious". I got very stressed at work and nearly considered ending it by walking up a flight of stairs, but changed my mind and walked down again, I felt like I was going into a trance, and getting tunnel vision to do what I wanted to do, I have felt like this before when attempting. So I thought it is not worth it for me to get this upset, it was also the anniversary of my daughters death. "Precious" knew this as well. So I took 3 days off work with certificate, to keep safe. Later on when back at work my boss told us that we either work together well or he will find other people to fill in for the job. I then got more stressed and other things happened. I got dobbed into the CAT team, they said I was not at risk and 2 weeks later I did another attempt.

Now my supervisor is going away again next week. Today he had a talk with me and "precious" then precious brought up some incident that happened a fortnight ago and wanted to air it in the open forum, he asked my opinion and then started arguing with me, so I said, obviously you are not listening to me and I walked out. I didn't want an arguing match. He then said to my supervisor "see what I have to put up with when you are away". My supervisor said we are not allowed to have any incidents while he is away.

Now I feel history is going to repeat itself while he is away and I don't know what to do. Do I put up with precious, when he starts up on me? Do I just go home from work and take time off, which will then become another incident? Do I take the matter higher and talk to someone else.

I am seeing a new counsellor tomorrow. Do I tell my supervisor that this guy drove me to the edge last time and I got dobbed into the cat team and I have to do whatever keeps me safe?
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Put yourself first. This there anyone else who is in authority there who you could possibly talk to?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you presume something is going to happen, most of the time it does...tell 'precious' to not interact with you unless it is work-related, and if he does, ignore him...being bullied anywhere is painful...'precious' is very insecure and lives a life which is considerably more painful than we can sad...if he does not leave you alone, treat him nicely...he will not be able to handle it and will leave you alone because of that...good luck with your new therapist and please stay safe...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
  4. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I have always been nice to precious in the morning I was actually laughing and joking with him. I have also found notes he wrote about a conversation I had with him. He is gay and left his wife and kids to take up with another male. He is on valiums, rohypnol and antidepressants.

My computer access at work has blocked me from this site, so won't be able to update for awhile. It is 4.00am and I can't sleep have to get the 6.28am train to work today.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Do the best you can not to react to what he has to say. It takes all the fun out of it. You can document the things he does and either present it to your supervisor when they get back or take it to the next level as you have gotten no resolution from the supervisor. You will need to make sure your documentation is of things that are worthy of the complaints so it is not viewed as you being nitpicky and as if you are targeting him. I hope things are okay as your supervisor is away. Try not to look for the negative things. Expect things to go as they should. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.