it is not fun

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by nakedchicken, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nakedchicken

nakedchicken New Member

This is the first time ive really spoken about this since it happened so bear with me.

about a year ago i tried to overdose by taking < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods >. i failed.

After a very messy break up i decided to finally try properly instead of just self harming, so i ran away to where i thought nobody could find me and started on the pills, i don't really remember much other than i passed out and came round in intensive care apparently an old couple found me whilst walking their dog. I spent 2 days in intensive care and had to endure the pain of seeing my parents cry when they found out what i had done, not only that i spent 2 weeks after not being able to eat properly due to the damage i had done to my stomach it was pure hell.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf, I hope that you will find help and support here.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Welcome and so glad you found us and so glad you are here...there are so many ppl here who understand what you are going through...hope you find support and comfort here...big hugs, J
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you been to the doctor?? You said your stomach was messed up for two weeks.. You could have done damage to your liver and kidneys also.. You really should get checked out..I have od'd twice and the second time I was in the hospital for four days because my hands, ankles, and feet blew up like watermelons.. They were worried about me not getting blood to them.. They were also worried about my heart.. I could have lost both my hands and feet.. So thats why I think you should have a doctor check you out..
  5. nakedchicken

nakedchicken New Member

They actually wouldn't let me go until they had made sure none of my organs were too badly effected..this was nearly a year ago now. i have regular checkups anyway due to allergies anyway so i think ive got most bases covered .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.