it is not too late for u

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

You still have a chance to live a fruitful life. Run with it and never look back. For some of us it is too late. We will never be who we were once.

2. blackfire

5 views and not 1 reply. ok then i will reply to myself.

3. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I can relate to how you are feeling. Its hard to have hope when things never seem to get better. If you want to talk I'm here.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Although we may never be who we once were, it does not mean we cannot still be. We can create an entirely new being. The choice is ours what we do with what we have been given. As you said, pick it up and run with it. Choose to make it better. :hug: I know that this is much easier to say than to do. I hope you are able to find a better you amongst the sorrow. Please take care.

5. blackfire

thanks sorrow

i am about there. i have had enough shit for all the years. i am pretty sure it is time.

6. blackfire

gentle lady
    i am going to think on your words for awhile tonight and see what my heart says to me. thankyou greatly.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Keep holding on blackfire. I am sorry you feel that you have had enough. I wish I had all the answers for you, but I don't. Things happen we cannot explain that make us feel there is no use fighting anymore. But you are worth the fight. Don't let the struggles win. :hug:

8. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

The only time it's too late is when you're dead. Until then, you can always choose. Choose what kind of life you want, choose what kind of person you want to be, choose to live or die.

It's not too late for me, and I know it's not too late for you either, blackfire. Please hold on, these impulses will pass. It will just take time.

Keep talking. I'm here for you. PM me if you want.

9. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Do you want to talk about what is bothering you?

10. blackfire

I will stay and talk as late as you guys want to. alot is bothering me. I am not really the type of guy to share my feelings. i just keep them all inside.

11. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

you should start expressing yourself because everything you kept inside is worse for you hun

12. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I don't like to share my feelings either, but it really does help at least a little. If you don't want to write it here you can always pm me or we can talk on MSN if you want. I do care.

13. blackfire

thanks to all that replied and support.

14. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

we wnat to make you feel better because we care about you.

15. blackfire

i know you care about me hun. i know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.