• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

It is so tiring being like this...

Every day is a struggle to survive...it is so tiring just going through the motions.
i know I am a broken record but I am in such a deep depression and this is the only place where I can find understanding....the struggle is real. From the outside, my life looks perfect...the horror show going on inside is brutal. My family would never recover thus I keep going. Life used to be so good.
Goodnight all...my favorite time of day...bedtime😥

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Every day is a struggle to survive...it is so tiring just going through the motions.
i know I am a broken record but I am in such a deep depression and this is the only place where I can find understanding....the struggle is real. From the outside, my life looks perfect...the horror show going on inside is brutal. My family would never recover thus I keep going. Life used to be so good.
Goodnight all...my favorite time of day...bedtime😥
*console*sadhug*shake

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
hey @Hatingmyselfdaily
I’m so sorry you’re still feeling like this.

have you thought about going to see a doctor or getting yourself some therapy?
I mean sometimes it helps people. I think you need some guidance and possibly medication if you’re not already on something. Definitely have a word with your doctor *hug

EllieMay

hey @Hatingmyselfdaily
I’m so sorry you’re still feeling like this.
have you thought about going to see a doctor or getting yourself some therapy?
I mean sometimes it helps people. I think you need some guidance and possibly medication if you’re not already on something. Definitely have a word with your doctor *hug
I have tried everything but nothing has worked..I am very afraid..thank you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00