It is time to go.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I've been waiting a couple year for the right time.

I haven't really ever had a planned attempt,but I think it is time to just go.I knew it would do it sooner or later.

I'm sad and dissapointed I couldn't avoid it.I tried my best.Just never had and one to lean on and just kept falling.

Relieved it has finally come.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Travis please don't do it..you are so young.
    I see you haven't had any help ...
    It's time to tell someone how you're feeling and see a doctor and maybe a therapist...
    Tell your parents what happened with falling out of the car and let them help you....
    give meds a try and see if you can get the happiness you deserve...
    If you're feeling better you may find something else in life that you'd like to do if you can't be a marine...

I can tell you first hand that if you take your life you will destroy your family ...they will be devestated....they will never have peace again....
    Your parents don't deserve to be burying their son ......

You don't need to die....try some help first....

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

PLEASE DONT. IM PRAYING FOR YOU PLEASE PRAY TOO. Please stay with us and find hope and love. PLEASE

Write me,

Marty

4. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Travis don't go. Way too early to give up. It may sound generic, but life has just begun.

Get help. If SF isn't doing enough, see a doctor. It's really not worth ending at such an age, any age for that matter. Listen to IV when she says what it will do to your family. It's true.

5. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

What the fuck soldier!?!? True warriors die on the battlefield!

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hey Friend! What is up? You never answered my question. I was pretty sure that no one counts anything against you in your childhood such as depression and such. You can still achieve your dreams as far as I know. And if by some chance I am wrong there are many other things someone like you can do. Hang in there. Fourteen is an age your supposed to be carefree, and enjoy life without taxes and stress. :hug: Nikki

7. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hang in there, hun.:hugtackles:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You're too young to die Travis. Don't you want to grow up and be a good soldier one day? :hug:

9. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Being 14 sucks. Its a rough time. But you will lok back at it and laugh. What is getting you down? Why end it all? HAng in there man, you are stronger than all of them.

10. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Hey please don't end it. What's wrong? IV2010 is right, get some help please don't leave yet.

11. Welcome-Home

Welcome-Home New Member

How are you keeping kid thats a pretty cool name im not used to it where im from (ireland) ,im 19 so im not much older than you maybe i cant relate to your problem if you let me know, ive delt with alot of things in my life and ive had years of thought about what your thinking and i can tell you now the easy option is not the way out , i took my life out of the shitter by doing simple things , i cleared my head and started doing things just to keep me busy , i joined the gym , i started playing guitar , i started doing extream sports and alot of outdoor stuff , and i dont expect you to listen to me about what im saying because when i was thinking the way you are i didnt belive anything people told me and i felt nothing i do would help , but one day i though to my self you know what , im not gonna help myself sitting about and over thinking things so i went for a jog and started keeping fit , when my gran passed away i started guitar and so on... what im trying to say is that you need to find an opening in to a new way of life by doing things you never though you could do, i would like to talk about this more so get it touch kid and il see what i can to solider

12. Young suicider

Nope no help.

Won't get it.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Why won't you get help Travis?...

14. Young suicider

Help,taking....just not my thing.

15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Is it out of pride? Probly the only reason I don't get help at the moment is because I'm scared of what will happen. Funny thing considering I'd rather kill myself eh? :blink:.

Call someone. Is there a reason you feel so bad?

16. Welcome-Home

Welcome-Home New Member

yo travie man do you think i want to feed you with bull shit about life and sit and talk about something that you could talk to someone close about , i was just hoping we could be friends and have a few convos

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OK.....understand....but maybe time to change your 'thing' if it's gonna save your life and prevent your parents from wanting to follow you to your death...

talking to a professional to try and fix your problems is ok.....

18. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Time to make it your thing. Lack of communication and not seeking help caused me years of torment, don't take the same road.

It may seem difficult at first but getting it all out there, getting someones thoughts on the issues. Their point of view. Opens up aspects and solutions you may never think of.

19. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

I am 21 and not so long ago i was something similar, trying to be all macho and shit. Think talking strong words and never talking feelings and shit.
    Its what the society tells you to be, a man needs to be bla bla bla. I am a big guy, we used to fight for fun in Latvia, I am Russian btw.

I can pretty much kick anyones ass, but its all bs. You cannot be strong on the outside if you are weak on the inside, and by wearing a mask you will never get strong. Soldiers have to go through a lot of emotional shit, and I don't want to see you pee your pants on the battlefield when the shit hits the fan.

Once you are strong on the inside, even the most challenging things will seem nothing. And you will be able to see people who are faking their strength, because you will know perfectly how it looks like.
    Soldiers serve their country for noble reasons, not because they like shooting things up in CS or MW.

You are still young, wait when your first real Love kicks. That shit is going to steamroll you. Because you are not someone you created, your soul is ancient. And even warrior spirits cry.

20. Young suicider

My parents wouldn't take me seriously and would tell me to grow up.

I've had a brutal past of trying to talk to people.And one harsh mistake that remains the main reason why I have only told one person my true main reason that knew.

And after months after that I told Bambi about why I felt so down and he told me "That I should be depressed about that"

I mean if the "god" of talking to people can't take my reason seriously,who will? No one.
    I dont really blame him for saying what he said and he didnbtsay it to be mean or anythng,but I haven't told anyone since.And it happened over a year ago.

I probably will never tell anyone again.Which doesn't put a whole lot of confidence if living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.