It is time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesinging1

Hello. I have always felt that there is no point in delaying the inevitable. I am 29 years old and have battled depression for 13 years. I no longer have any hope, energy and motivation to keep living like this. I believe this is a nature's way of saying, "It is your time. Remove yourself from this earth."
It is not like I am Bill Gates or someone with importance. I won't be a great loss to this overcrowded planet. After all, I am just one of 6.8 billion people. I am expendable.
Living a life you feel forced to live is torture. Living a life with no fun and joy at all is torture. Living a life that is nothing but misery and depression is torture.
It is my time. My cause is just. I have courage. And I am ready to die.

letmedisappear

So maybe I'm not old enough to understand all of what you're going through, but there's always a reason to live. You say you have no importance - but you do! Everyone does; leaving would create a big hole in the heart of those you love and those who love you. Anyone who ever cared for you would be hurt.
So perhaps you can try and better this torture... so many people advise others to seek help in friends, family, medications, or therapists. Maybe there's something there to help you. But you won't know unless you try!

solutions

OP reminds me of the controversy of euthanasia, despite it being about physical pain.

So how far have you gotten in your plan to commit suicide? Do you have a means, method, time, and place?

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hank, please don't do this to yourself man. You're a decent human being and the world needs decent people, especially when there are so many awful human beings who live in it. Has something happened? :hug:

Chalmers

I have thought this for many years. Each time I was wrong. I have looked at methods and read books. Each time I was wrong. I still have days when I want to set a date. Then I have days like today. I didn't have a great day. Not everything went the way I hoped. However I helped my wife and son have a great day. This is much better than the day they would have if I was gone.

luka

hello, i can somewhat understand how your feeling, i have been overseas many times for the army, i have lead so many young men in my time, and the things that we see everyday, always haunt us. but see'ing that, they change their lives and see how grateful we are. we live in a dark worl at this moment, but they will always be those stilll hel others in need, and thats what we're here for. 29 is not old, i wish i was sitll 29, the things that you can still do...

whenw as the alst time you went outside and just looked up into the sky and wondered...how many people are like you and what are they doing..

enjoy life my friend, go traveling go do somehting that will make you happy

Life is beautiful and is should never be wasted

i have never been through depression but i was homeless when i was a kid, but i fought through it all because i knew it would get BETTER,

in the end it will be ok, if its not ok, then its not the end.

i implore you to not to result in suicide, you are still young and can still change your ife, and someday i hope you can change the lives of others, because we need more people like that in this world

please respond, it would make my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00