it just doesn't stop

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i think the universe believes my life to be one huge cosmic joke

i finally get to the point where i stop thinking about killing myself and shit just keeps coming

tried to take my son to be evaluated by a doc for SS disability appointment and had to cancel it because partway there the transmission in my new used care failed

then i find out my wife let AAA lapse

then i got one of the really bad headaches and even the codeine didn't help

exhausted, defeated, feel about 90 years old

now i have no car until it can be fixed (still under warranty thank god) and now i look out the window at another 12+ inches of snow and it's still falling so nobody will be leaving today - i'm going to be trapped in a house full of people

can't even get a break for one day

i think all of this is helping me build the strength to finally finish it all

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Do they have any idea what's causing the headaches?

Sorry things have got so bad again. :hug: I know the weather doesn't help things either, it's hard being snowed in and trapped with people when you just need a break.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

That really sucks :(

But things can still get better you know? It wont snow forever and you can always re-schedule the appointment.

I also suffer from a lot of headaches / migraines and they are a pain. Sometimes medication doesn't work by itself. Try taking a nap or a bath. And if its a migraine try to find a dark and noise free place. It can be hard to find one, but that's what I try to do if its bad.

4. Wastingecho

no idea on headaches - treating them as migraines but they don't fit

doc just keeps throwing drugs at it to try and cope with the pain but nothing seems to work

none of the migraine meds, even codeine doesn't help

feel like hell - look like hell

so tired of all of this

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

have they checked out your sinuses echo?
    I use sinus meds for my headaches..just a thought

6. Wastingecho

full exams, mri, some kind of odd vision test to check my balance - nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.