It just gets harder every day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hildago, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildago

Hildago Guest

Everyday I wake up my depression just gets worse. These terrible thoughts don't go away and I don't have any idea how to make them stop. I think about killing myself every second of the day, and I can't help it at all. I don't know what to do anymore.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i understand i do you need to take up something new an activity a sport a class of interest something that will take your mind elsewhere keep it busy with being creative art anything okay Talk to your doctor ask for some meds as well it helps i know life can get very hard but it can get better with help with meds with therapy hugs
  3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Hildago,

You've made a positive step which was to come to these forums and request for help, this means that part of you doesn't want you to suicide, this is very important.

Are you currently visiting a therapist?
  4. morris

morris New Member

It was sad to read that someone else wakes up everyday and the depression gets worse, however, it also made me feel better as I am not alone with this illness.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I still have SI every day,,But have learned to live with it.. It took alot of work..I've been on meds for twenty something years and five years of therapy..Your feelings may never go away but you can learn to live with them. Please seek out the help.. Therapists work on a sliding pay scale..
  6. bipolarjoe

bipolarjoe Active Member

I know the feeling. It is hard to feel this way; I get so tired of fighting. Know that there are a lot of people just like us. We are the lucky ones that have found resources such as this forum. Do you best at feeling well, that is all that you can do. One thing that I do to make me escape for a while is to think of things in my childhood that were REALLY good. Think of those times and almost bring yourself back to them for a while. It is a nice break from the present. I can lift your day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.