it just gets worse

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tenholehweels, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenholehweels

tenholehweels Well-Known Member

she told me she's starting the divorce papers because she wants
    to marry this guy..

its over for me, i just want to die.

half my life down the tubes, nothing to show.

i feel so bad i don't even want to see my daughter anymore
    just proves my life was a waste.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WEll your daughter will always want to see you hun You are her father someone she will always need and love. You deserve a new partner one that will love you as you love them hun you can move forward hun the pain and sadness will decrease it will you will meet someone new probably someone even more suitable for you hugs
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Agree with TE..

have you spoken to your Doc about how you're feeling?
    I can hear how much pain you're in but I want you to hold on ok..

were those years wasted 'ten'?
    you have a beautiful daughter and maybe many happy memories of the first half of your life..
    you have time now to make a new life for yourself as you deserve..
    and please remember your daughter needs her Dad to be there
  4. rrjjwwrrjjww

rrjjwwrrjjww Member

please think about the affect your actions will have on your daughter, ive been through what your going through, and it DOES get better,just keep strong for a while longer and im sure you will see that im right.
  5. tenholehweels

tenholehweels Well-Known Member

Don't have a pysch doc, i live too far away from a major area,and this
    area is so economically depressed theres only a small hospital here.

I have talked to my regular doctor, he's not much help.
    that's why i'm glad i found the SF.
  6. kote

kote Account Closed

i understand being far away from good health service.
    i have to drive 2 hrs to see my dr. - there is a local one but he wasnt very good especially when he was treating me for stress and mood swings and the meds made me hallucinate. next time i saw him i ripped into him. now i have the best dr. in the county. try not to give up!!! your health is your wealth - especially your mental health!!! im 6 years down the road but im still fighting to get back my life. please keep on trying to find support and help in anyway possible.
  7. kote

kote Account Closed

sorry i didnt read your first post!!! just the last.
    im so sorry you are in this position!!! as everyone has said those years werent wasted - think of the happy times you had with your daughter and she will need you in the future. i have 2 daughters and its better for them that im in bed rather than dead so i have to hold back the urges.
    im looking forward to their futures and the part i will play in them. i have to get well just for them, no one else just them!!!
    tell your daughter how much you love her and always will and be there for her. she will always need her father no matter what!!! my wife lost hers when she was young and it has really damaged her.
    we are all here for you whenever you need us!!!
    take care!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.