it just won't stop

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Insignificant, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

for the past few weeks i am continually having the problem of having suicidal thoughts or plans literally every day of the damn week. i spoke with my therapist today and she's thinking it may be the lack of a mood stabilizer, but honestly i'm not so sure about that. i just know whatever i have tried hasn't worked and i'm beginning to lean more towards acting out on this. i feel so desperately like i need the help, but am finding it's no where to be found. maybe it's just time to give up...why not?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't time to give up. Why not? You have children that need their mother. I know you have tried and tried. In and out of hospitals etc. Don't let everything you have worked so hard for be wasted. There are good days in there, but then the thoughts come back. You know how it feels to lose someone to suicide. Your children, your friends, your family, don't put them through that. You are strong Liz. :hug:

3. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

You have been in this member since 2006 and I'm sorry I don't know your circumstance so much.. I just wanted to say that please stay here. I had to give up my precious baby in the past.. and now my everyday life is looking other kids and babies desperately.... and having bitterness and enviousness towards a person who made me this and got own baby.... This is the one of two reasons why I am going to end my life... Please re-consider....

4. Insignificant

well my ect treatment helped some last week, but it only helps for a little bit. why can't i find anything that's lasting. it's simple maybe i just don't deserve to be happy. shit

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You deserve to be happy as much as anyone else Liz. Maybe by the time you complete ect your mind will allow you to remain in a better place. You have come through so much and made it so far, don't give up now. You remain in my thoughts. :hug:

6. Insignificant

thanks corrina just thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.