It looks like or well is to say I'm screwed!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I think I'm screwed both mentally&physically I bet no one in the world is so messed up as me.Really I'm so gone that many problems both mentally&Physically I know for certain I'm such a lost cause and have no hope in life just like I've never had and that I was best never born.I wish someone could put me so out of my misery&do the world and myself a huge favour.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hey, I hear you, and I'm sorry you're in pain. I've accumulated issues of my own, mentally and physically. Sometimes I think I could tolerate or accept one or two, but they seem to be coming faster and more involved.

I think for right now, I'm just too stupidly stubborn. The mental pain and mood swings are what bothers me most, but I just have to try each day as it comes. I wish I had some encouragement, for either of us, all I can say is you're not alone.

Peace

3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Ace, I will share with you something that inspired me today. When you watch it, if you choose to, you might feel like "oh but I can't do that", or you might get angry, like howcome others can, I just can't. Or you might feel just a tad bit better.

I know it doesn't fix everything you have going on, but give it a shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

I shared it a few times today on this forum already, because it touched me. That "lost cause", might be like a grain of sand. One sole, lonely grain of sand. One piece of sand on it's own can become a pearl, but only if it's in the ocean, and inside an oyster. The same piece of sand, in the desert, can blow in the wind, and with other pieces of sand can become a storm.

But that piece of sand, alone, can do nothing, except with the aid of other things, and other circumstances. Humans are the same way. The pearl never came to be, without all of the nurturing and care to turn it into such, from the oyster.

The sandstorm does not become such alone, but with millions of other sand pieces.

Sand can become glass too, and can be shaped into beautiful artistry, but not alone. It's good you are reaching out here, and maybe my sand metaphor is a bit lame and choppy sounding, but I'm here now. I might not be that oyster you need, but I could be another grain of sand, and maybe there will come more grains of sand; and we can become a beach, or glass sculptures, or a sandstorm together.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks so much samara&lefty for your replies it's always touching that people respond to you I don't like writing these types of topics to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.