It might be time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chronny Depp, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronny Depp

Chronny Depp Member

I really feel worthless at this point, and I'll never truly be happy. It's been 3 months, why am I about to self harm again? Why do I still feel miserable?

I lost a friend, she got a bf and now I'm ignored. I don't want her to come back to dying me. Dunno when she'll be back or if I'll be stable for when she comes back. That's 1/2 friends gone. The other is always busy (he is surrounded by girls that like him)

maybe I'm just alone. I keep going back and fourth between wanting to die and being afraid of dying. I need a way out from this misery. No records, no adults, no parents. I cannot deal with them, I'm already depressed knowing this post cannot be deleted.

As an ending note, I don't want to self harm again as I might be discovered again and have to go through a social hell...again. If I'm going to hurt myself I'll have to go all the way. Sorry for the long rant. Thank you for reading

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I suspect when the novelty of being in a relationship wears off your friend will have time for you again.

You have been strong for three months, well done. Hope you can keep on being strong and resisting.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Well done for being SH free for 3 months. Such an achievement!!! You should be proud of yourself. Have you sought any kind of profeasional help? You dont have to go through this alone.

4. oso_te_great

oso_te_great Member

My best friend from kindergarten no longer talks to me because I set him up with someone (I) considered a really good friend. She isn't a fan of me, and my friend is a "girlfriend guy". No real falling out occurred, but about 6 months ago he kept on making excuses not to see me. It sucks, but in some weird way I want it to continue as this is her first stable relationship.

While our situations have similarities, they are pretty different. People who ignore others while in/because of relationships have a low view in my book. Even my friends who are the most "whipped" return my FB posts or texts after a few days.

My advice is to tell her how your really feel about her ignoring you. I don't know if you have tried this or not, but I usually find being direct works best for me in most situations.

5. Chronny Depp

Chronny Depp Member

Thank you people! You really do help just by being here! And no, I do not seek prof help because I do not trust adults ^^'

I feel like an old chapter has ended and something new is starting. Thank you again for your posts

To go ahead and tell her seems like an okay idea. My only concern is that this is her first real relationship IRL with a good person and I don't want to kill her buzz. I'll give her time ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.