it might be time..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by joetomasulo, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

I don't know who I can tell this to, I wonder if any one reads these threads. ya see, I'm all alone, I don't know a soul on this planet, hell, I could die of loneliness. I'm 55 years old, and to make a long story short, in a nut shell; I'm staring homelessness in the face. I got laid off from my job, there's no unemployment or any income coming from any place. for the last 4 years I've been struggling trying to maintain an income since my entire career went over seas. and California is the worst place to find a job. So, I'm just too old to live in the streets. I feel like I'm done trying to hold on, I'm done praying, hoping, crying, and maybe suicide was in my life's plan when I chose to reincarnate into this life. whatever the case, I hope my spirit guides understand what a shitty life I've had. so, I actually feel I could "go home" any day now, maybe tonight, tomorrow, next week. but I just have the feeling that I'm done. and I have no one to share this with. I have no one to talk to at all. I guess I just needed some one to say good bye to and YOU'RE it. a penny for your thoughts - if I had a penny to spare.. thank you for reading if you did read this, if not, don't worry about it.... and I think i'll just shut up now...
    Joe...

2. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

I wish I had something positive and inspirational to say. Just wanted you to know someone understands how you are feeling. Please hang in there.

3. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

thank you so much. I feel I've hung in there as long as I can. just can't hang no more..

4. Charliy

Charliy Member

Hi, just wanted you to know that I am hearing you too and I am sorry you have no one, but I am here listening....

5. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

thank you Charliy, I've prayed for some one to talk to for so long, now that you're here I don't know what more to say, or what more can I say?. maybe, if I'm ever in better spirits, and I stick around for a while, we'll have a nice chat. but in the mean time, thank you so much. peace and blessings to you..
    Joe..

6. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel, as I am barely hanging on myself and have been this way for a long time. Very sorry for all that you are going through. Take care

7. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

thank you Pisces1, but ya know, some times it's just time, ya know? You take care

8. Ismoora

Ismoora New Member

I understand the feeling and thanks for sharing with us. I can feel your spirit, and you seem like such a kind soul. It's a shame what this world does to people like us. Just this afternoon I felt the exact same way you feel right now. I don't know why I'm still here this evening. Maybe it is to stay here and listen to you. :)

9. joetomasulo

joetomasulo Member

well Ismoora if you're staying here to listen to me then maybe we should start talking--?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.