It must be just depression..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItThing

I have some friends... I have some hobbies... I'm just sad though and I don't know what to do. I think about the girls in my grade and I'm sad because my love life thus far has been really bad and my ex girlfriends hurt me. My friends are boring, somehow we never end up hanging out or doing anything together and it just feels like an empty friendship. School is *okay* but mostly its just a daily dose of bullshit, and it just won't end. Two hard weeks left to study, and then after two months spent alone, I just start over only the year is harder. I'm tired of life and I don't know what I want, or how to get it. I'm tired of hurting people and being generally awkward and always wondering why I can't be ther person they would like. I also try to help you all on this site but I feel like I never get it quite right and that I end up hurting a lot of you. I'm sorry! There's so much I wish I could do, but can't. There's so much I wish I knew, but don't. :sad:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I don't think you have caused anyone pain. You have gotten yourself in a vicious cycle. I have given this advice to others: Try finding somwhere to volunteer over the summer. Try a nursing home, I'm sure you will hear alot of interesting stories from the elders.
My exwife took care of our land lady. ******, see I remembered her name. She was a riot. She spoke her mind and didn't give a damn who liked it or not.
I really think you need to find something to keep your mind active. Do they have any camps there for younger kids? You can check with some of the churches. Alot of them have camps to keep our youth busy over the summer.I went to one when I was younger.I went for 3or4 years in a row. I had a girl friend each year. Well that is the best info I have right now. Don't sit around the house feeling sorry for yourself. You start Isolating yourself it's not healthy. You could end up like me. Afraid of people,afraid just to leave your house. Now those are something I know about. I have been locked up in my room for 14 years. It has brought on all kinds of other problems. I hope I have given you some ideas of what you can do for yourself...:chopper:

beauutyy

awww itthing<333

you are amazing help to alot of people on the forum i have heard it from people on sf,so dont say you hurt anyone,because you are wonderful :) also, school does that to you,believe me.i just graduated highschool,and i think highschool is ment to be a bunch of bullshit,so if you can survive the last two weeks and get the hell out and try to make the most of your summer you will be okay :)

and about your evil ex's.hmmm,well i say fuck them. i have had mean ex boyfriends that all they would do is continue to hurt me.and those type of people are going to try to bring you down,cause they have nothing better to do with their lives. i would advoid them as much as possible if you can. there's no reason you need that negativity in your life. you need happy people! :D people that will make you laugh at the stupidest things, people that will care about you when you're hurting and make it better,and people that will help you see that life is worth stickin around for. and if you ever need someone like that you can contact me :)

i hope you feel better hun!
<33

ItThing

That's a thought... well I'm goign to israel for the summer and I'll try to see my friends there... I could also volunteer in the library or something... I'm just afraid that I'll still be bored because I don't fit in well with people. It's good advice though, thanks :).

beauutyy

well,at least you will have some things to keep you busy this summer. israel sounds lots of fun and exciting! hehe,i hope you have fun!
<3

ItThing

Thanks beauutyy! You're right, I just need to get up and have fun this summer ^^. Thanks so much, you're really nice and helpful too :D, enjoy your summer as well! You too stranger get out in the sun a few times, okay? Shame to miss it...

I remember the pain of feeling like the awkward kid in class. I was too shy to meet people and felt pretty worthless, with no certain plans for my life. Some of those feelings have moved through life with me, but I've found meaningful work to do that kept food on the table.

Ability to see the big picture of life takes time. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00