It needs to end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Silent1, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Once again i go on facebook and see this beautiful girl i knew in highschool. i just looked at her picture like the loser iam and said how can there be such perfection then just a worthless failure as my self. how i long to get that dream girl thats beautiful like her and is going to college and has everything going for her. no girl with that set up in there right mind will go for the fat worthless loser guy in his basement typing up suicide letters. im already a loner i havent been out my house more then 25-30 times in the last 4 years but facebook keeps me in touch with the few friends i had that still say hi every once in awhile. well no more cause i deleted that tonight im sick of this life i just wanna disapear and die quitely.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun get to your doctor okay get on some medication so you can get out more do some exercise see a dietitian and get feeling better about yourself Do that for you okay hugs.

3. Silent1

Ive been to the doctor and a therpist, been on the meds there garbage. i dont think anything can help this.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You cannot tell me you have tried all the meds hun i had to try more then one before i got one that worked and when it works it is great new meds out there all the time with them new hope

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I know its very hard to force oneself to keep on trying. But sometimes its the forcing of oneself that is the only thing that works. I hope you can force yourself to go to get different meds. and if they dont work, dofferent meds. Until you can really find something that works. And if one therapist doesnt work out, try another and another. I know that this may sound like an impossible task, or too hard to bother with. But sometimes forcing oneself, is the only way. think of it like a really good parent who drags her kid to get help even though the child protests, because the parent refuses to give up on the child. Sometimes forcing oneself even though all the resistance, is the only way to really break the vicious cycle. Try and try again. To be that good parent to yourself. Okay? :hug:

6. Silent1

Very true theres lots out there but i tried like 6+ and they all did the same thing, nothing. so i gave up and never went back. i also have a strong disbelief that meds even work. i swear some of them are just "placebo effect" on the users they think there depression is gonna get cured therefor it does, im always like this isnt gonna help and it never does, so meh i dont know, all i do know is this needs to stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.