It never ends

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

It just..doesn't. I put on the mask for everyone else and suffer myself. I am so very very tired, I have gone through too much, more than most ever will and now there is more. Death is everywhere...lost someone very close the other week...and its got to me. People think I am fine when I am so very suicidal. <Mod Edit - Methods>. My mind has given up, for good.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun for the loss of your friend i kow it is so painfull dam it but you hold on ok please Your friend would not want you to harm yourself
    Please reach out and talk ok don't put on that mask you cry and you show them you too need support hugs

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Its pain beyond words. Everyone around me is dying and I feel somewhat jealous..I wish I could swap with them. I don't deserve anything....

4. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

:freehug: I am so sorry for your loss. Let your mask down, share your pain here.

5. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. Previous posters are right, I don't think the person you lost would want you to harm yourself. If you are feeling really in crisis I encourage you to reach out to medical help.

Please keep posting here for support. I think everyone here is ready to listen and try to help give you some comfort. :hug:

6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Its not a nice feeling when you loose someone. More so when it seems a number of friends pass in a similar period.

Its good you care so much for people. But its also good to share the emotion with others. Either close friends or with us.

Everyone wants you around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.