it never ends

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by andyc68, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

after all this time i thought i had sorted things out and was getting on with my life, then i find out that i was cheated on and that selling the house is going to take too long to be able to start again, i will end up bankrupt owing thousands and i can only just afford to make ends meet now.
    i can't go on like this, i can't live a life struggling each day just to survive.
    its too much, too much to want to see the next day.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

It's just one bad thing after another for me as well, I seem to have gotten use to it now.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Andy, you are such a strong person. You have been moving forward for a while now. Don't let this set you back. Too much has happen all at once and it is overwhelming you. You need to take a deep breath and battle them one at a time not all at once. You know you are better than all those things that are trying to pull you back down. Please hold on to the good that has happened for you, the strength you have had to endure the last several weeks and use it again to help you through this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: sorry to hear how hard things are for you at the moment, i hope they things improve for you :hug:
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

slowly losing the will to try any more, i so want to beat this but i feel the stress and pressure is forcing me backwards.
    my head is just a buzz with things that won't let me see thru it all, unable to rest, to sleep.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

totally given up now, the more i have tried to figure out how to get over this it just seems worse, i have got no where else to go, suicide just feels my only option and i am so scared,
    not sure what to do, stay and watch my kids see me descend into oblivion or just say goodbye.

no pills this time, want it to be over without be saved.

already have a deal with my best friend that if i decide to go i just need to call him and he will be the one to find me and deal with the after affects.

got some thinking to do.
  7. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

I wish there was something I could say, or do. :cry2:
    I know all too well about being scared. I'm scared everyday.
    Scared to sleep. Scared to wake up. Scared to face another day.

Hang on please. We can be scared together. And maybe, just maybe, a little less scared.
  8. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi Andy, I'm sorry to hear of the unfortunate predicament you find yourself in.

I found myself with similar financial pressures, i.e needing to sell the house but not enough time to do it. I got turned down for money I needed from everywhere overdrafts, credit cards, loans, etc. I thought there was no way out and that I would get my house reposessed and lose the value I had in there, i.e basically everything I got. I felt like the walls were caving in around me and I couldn't cope.

In the end I think I've managed to extend and lower the payments of an existing loan and to remortgage my house with a small cash advance and again lower the payments. I've also saved £200 by removing the contents insurance on my house. I've lost my car, and thus my job, so now all I need to do is get another shit job quicktime and the problem is hopefully solved.

You have to be proactive mate, there is a way out of the situation you just need to find it.

Goto the citizens advice bureau

Goto the doctors to get some medication to help with the way you're feeling

Lower all debts as low as possible

Raise income, rent out a room, find another job on a weekend or evenings

Anything but suicide

You can get your debts frozen, or only have to pay back a proportion of the money you borrowed, they can remove the interest on the accounts, or just payback a percentage of the money borrowed. You can lower your payments substantially.

At the end of the day, the worst that can happen is that you'll end up in a council flat, there is always benefits so you have the money to feed yourself, even bankruptcy isn't the end of the world, and you also have your family.

Be strong, take care & best wishes for the future
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2008
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ty bhr and mark, god i feel so messed up, am drunk now and felt the need to cut, read about it onn here and bnever knew what it felt like but i do know now, i need help so much
  10. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:hug: by the good lord! what booze does to one'smind on top of depression is really bad. All seem worse and thinking process is down to nothing so leave that bottle alone Andy and get your mind straight. Many things can be done yet you cant see or think of them in that state hun. You might just get by for now but its temporarely as when the house is sold, things will improve.
    Hang hun Andy.

Sending you a hug and my best wishes.

Be well and stay safe.

granny xx
  11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thanks granny, just too tired now and can't think. got the weekend alone and i won't make it, so much pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.