It Never Ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZombiexAngelx

A guy I dated for 2 years, he was always EXTREMELY sexual towards me. Asked for nude pics all the time. I never gave in, but he kept at it. Still does. I tell him it hurts me, I tell him it hurts cause of my past, what happened to me... He doesn't care. He keeps at it, and keeps at it, and keeps at it. Tonight, I finally lost it... I broke down crying. Crying so hard, I was shaking, clutching at my hair, wanting to scream bloody murder. He said it was cause I never fought. I never called him an asshole or said he was a jerk. Right. I said that a million times. I fought, every time he'd be sexual, I'd curse and yell at him. Is that not fighting? Is there something wrong with me? Why did he only use me...? Or... try to use me, I mean. There's gotta be something wrong with me. Maybe I'm unlovable. Maybe sex is all I will ever be good for. I just wish... I was good enough for someone, anyone. I wish someone loved me. I can't deal with this anymore, it hurts too much...

Forgotten_Man

Love is shaded in many colors and comes in many forms. If he does not give you the love you seek then maybe you need to seek it from him no more. However, always remember love is as much giving as it is recieving. Just because you are giving does not mean you are giving him what he needs to know you actually love him. He wants you to distinguish yourself as his mate.

I have a question for you as well. Would be be ok for this guy to get his sexual fill with another female if it would result in the love you seek? Even if most of humanity pretends to be above our genetic parogative to keep the species going. The truth of the matter is we are not. The majority of people lie to themselves.

I am not one of those people. If my mate has lost interest in me then it is time to find a new one. Sex is as much a part of an intimate relationship as friendship. Regardless of your past, continuing to make him live a fantasy that sex is not a healthy part of a relationship will only drive you further apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

xZombiexAngelx

Love is shaded in many colors and comes in many forms. If he does not give you the love you seek then maybe you need to seek it from him no more. However, always remember love is as much giving as it is recieving.

I have a question for you as well. Would be be ok for this guy to get his sexual fill with another female if it would result in the love you seek?
Once, I told him to get his urges out with someone else. Like a free pass. But he wouldn't do it. He said he wanted his first time to be with me. But I don't want that. I don't want anything sexual at all. It's too much for me.

Forgotten_Man

Once, I told him to get his urges out with someone else. Like a free pass. But he wouldn't do it. He said he wanted his first time to be with me. But I don't want that. I don't want anything sexual at all. It's too much for me.
Hmmm well then, my advice would be to dump him. Then remain single, the sad truth is that no man will give you the love and attention that comes with the distinction "Boyfriend" without sex. As evidenced by your current boyfriend. He gives you the love an attention in the hope that you might come around. I really hope you are not giving him false hope by letting him cuddle with you on the couch and all the other semi-sexual gestures that couples do. I went through something like that. My ex would get snuggly then go over to her some other guys house and have sex with him.

The answer is simple, just end it. For one reason, he does not meet your standard of not wanting sex. End it, so you can seek a mate who shares your views.

xZombiexAngelx

Hmmm well then, my advice would be to dump him. Then remain single, the sad truth is that no man will give you the love and attention that comes with the distinction "Boyfriend" without sex. As evidenced by your current boyfriend. He gives you the love an attention in the hope that you might come around. I really hope you are not giving him false hope by letting him cuddle with you on the couch and all the other semi-sexual gestures that couples do. I went through something like that. My ex would get snuggly then go over to her some other guys house and have sex with him.

The answer is simple, just end it. For one reason, he does not meet your standard of not wanting sex. End it, so you can seek a mate who shares your views.
No guy would ever give up sex. I'll probably always be alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00