It Never Ever Goes Away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well, only 5 days to go. The countdown is on.

That is what my mind it telling me.

Suicidal Ideations can sometimes be put on the backburner, but like an alcoholic who can't take that first drink, those of us who suffer from Suicidal Ideations, can't have that first triggering event.

I am just so tired. Physically, emotionally. I have struggled for so long now, and I am tired of scraping together enough money to survive the week.

I want to get thru this holiday and then on Monday, I am considering it.

Don't have a plan. But I have time to think of one.

I can just feel myself running out of steam.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It can be really hard when you get those ideations all the time, but they can ease, with the right therapy, support, sometimes meds, they can ease.

I can't remember, but are you having any sort of professional help for your mental well being? Away from the AA stuff?

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I had been taking meds but stopped them several months ago as I started feeling better. Plus, I can't afford the copay for any more, and I can't afford the copay to go to the Doc. As a matter of fact I am putting his bill on the bankruptcy the ex and I are doing.

4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Do you want to kill yourself or not?

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've never heard it put so well! My God!

I wish Suicides Anonymous was a thing. Is there? Either way, I guess we have this place.

Were you feeling ok before this triggering event? If so, realize what's happening. That it's the event, and you really don't want to kill yourself.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Why, do you want to sell tickets to the big show?

Seriously though, that is the question. Do I or don't I.

I don't want to live, in the crap that is my life. But I don't know if I want to die either. I do have those days tho, when I would really like to die.

I think that is what suicidal ideation is all about.

7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you need to find a way for your meds pete.. or it wont ever get better mate :(

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks for that.

Hello, I am forpetessake and I am a Suicidal Addict. lol

I am in a word of hurt.

9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Eh. Stopping your medicene isn't always the best, there's bad side effects and alot of the time you're only better because of the medicene. :\

If it made you better perhaps you could find a way to get back on it..

10. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I second what Spencer said. Beautiful summary.

Bill, suicide may always be present in our lives (and for those of us who are really lucky there's also substance abuse), but we don't have to submit to it. I can understand why you don't want to be on medication. But maybe it is best to find a cheap alternative?

I went to a doctor today and she game me "samples" of Lexapro. It turns out to be a horrible drug that makes me hallucinate, but it was free, so that's something :dry:.

I told her I didn't have any money for drugs and she gave me like 2.5 months of free stuff.

11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

You need to get rid of that suicide counter, its very immature and unproductive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.