It never gets better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by costarica, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica

costarica New Member

I honestly just can't function anymore everything is becoming such a blur I keep hoping tomorrow will be better this weekend will be better next week... But it never happens and I'm just shutting down!!!
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. Sometimes it does seem like things just keep piling on. There also comes a time when things just keep repeating themselves when you need to take a realistic look at what can be done by yourself to make tomorrow different. If we have horrible day after horrible day week after week, at some point we will need to change something we choose to do today to give tomorrow a chance to be better as clearly it is not changing on its own.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi costarica and welcome to the forum. How old are you(just curious)? Are you on any medication/seeing a therapist? Maybe tell us more about your situation/ goings on in life and we might understand what you are going through and support you, hugs :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.