It never is enough, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zueri

It never is enough...

No matter how much I do I will never please him. It's a lost case. Yet part of me still thinks that I can. I don't know why I can't let go of that dellusion...It would probably add some stability to my condition now. Yet I still stubbornly think that I might earn a compliment for him...Or at least that he wouldn't hate me as much as he does. What frustrates me even more is his false claims that he still cares...IT'S NOT FAIR! (Then again, what is?)

And no matter how much blood I spill, it won't ever be enough. My addiction is horrible...And I can't break it! NO - It doesn't solve anything. It merely releases the pain...temporarily...And no matter how guilty I feel, nothing changes.

Sa Palomera

*hugs Syiah*

Syiah, we care. I wishI could do more for you other than sending you many virtual hugs and being your Latin Buddy :hug: :hug:

Here if you need to talk, anytime.
:hug: :cheekkiss

Forgotten_Man

We all yearn for approval from those we love, even when it is a futile battle.

I think the reason why you yearn for him is because you do not want to let him go. You do not want to be alone. Which is normal, but you could try and suck it up and let him go. Take the time to find someone who will appreciate you. But there will be pain no matter what road you choose. Just at the end of one road there is happiness.

:laugh: What is it you do to try and gain compliments, if I may ask?

Zueri

Forgotten - Everything. All my time, my "friends" - such as they were...
He's done nought but ruin me financially and emotionally.
I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall. :bash:

Forgotten_Man

Forgotten - Everything. All my time, my "friends" - such as they were...
He's done nought but ruin me financially and emotionally.
I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall. :bash:
Hmmm well then I will have to agree with you. He sounds like bad news, especially the wrecking you emotionally and financially part.

I do not know what keeps you tied to him, I hope it is not a financial thing that would suck. But if you can GET AWAY. Get far away and find someone who apperciates you and will praise you. I know just how much praise works. I would not be the person I am today with out a great deal of praise. Why don't you PM me? I can cheer and support you from the net if you like. Granted I will make you earn the praise :rolleyes: but it will not be hard.

Only if you want to though, you would be surprised at how powerful text can be.

And you should let the emote do the bashing of the head not your physical body. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00