It never leaves does it

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LetItGo, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Right now, I probably have a decent set of excuses, but honestly, I just wish I could go for a week without spending the equivalent of an entire day in bed contemplating my navel, and wishing I was somewhere else. Wish I was a pirate, fuck they had a good life with the adventuring and pillaging and what not.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you're struggling, Matt. I'm around if you need to talk. :hug:
  3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Matt :hug: go be a pirate, make yourself a boat and practise your pirate song and make the oceans a nasty place! But seriously, here if you need me :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:rofl: LOL
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:) Thx guys. I don't really wanna bother people with my stuff, which is pretty standard financial and relationship issues, none of it particularly new either. Dont wanna bitch about women to other women lol (thats what male friends are for). But its still nice to see a couple old friends offer words of encouragement.
  6. generic0x1

generic0x1 Member

Your navel?? belly-button?

Yea, it would be pretty fuckin' sweet to be a pirate.. but then again, it was probably a dirty life. If you really think about it, they probably didn't have THAT much fun, being on the seas for days on end, searching for 'treasure', lol. It would be WAY sweeter to be a bird or something dumb like that..
  7. xfootballer

xfootballer Member

personally i'd rather be my dog or my sisters cat. Both of them are spoiled and don't do anything except lay around the house sleeping and eating. Plus they don't self analyze them selves to death like i do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.