it really pisses me off...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Feb 10, 2012.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

when people give you the "suck it up" type if they assume you don't try to overcome your problem and all you do is "whine" then they give you this bullshit like there are people worse off than you...well no shit. here's a fun fact: there are people worse off than them!

i just wish i had the balls to kill myself because i am so sick of bullshit. i hate people who think just because they overcame something and got through their hardships, they think your struggle is nothing.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur right hun everyone situation is different and noone should be comparing their pain with yours Your suffering is yours and not theirs so i hope you don't let someones judgement take you down okay Your pain is real and you will deal with it as best you can hugs
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I agree.. Everyone deals differently.. and no 2 ppl will have the same likes, disklikes, or challenges the same.. nor the same tollerance levels.. one person may hate rap music and another may love it.. Theres really no way to judge a person nor can anyone really be in your own shoes. The only way we can ever know how it affects you is to ask.. And not judge or ness try to fix it too soon before even understanding where you are comming from..