it sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

my mood has kinda bottomed out now due to people taking everything out on me. 5 people have had a go at me tonight and i dont know what ive done wrong. I just kinda feel like ive outlived my use to some people. It just feels like when people dont need me they have a go at me. Id prefer it if people just tell me straight if ive upset them. I just feel used and unwanted now

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you feel used; that feeling sucks. :hug: You really are wanted and cared about though.

4. Kaos General

Thanks maddy and alison seems like your the only ones who cares enough to reply

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I care too Wayne.....I'm sorry you feel this way...:hug:

6. Kaos General

Thanks, i just wish people would stop taking their problems with other people out on me. Im only trying to help

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I love you. :wub:

8. Kaos General

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Always around if you feel like talking. :hug:

10. Lost45678

Lost45678 Member

pineapple....please know that there are a lot of people who read these posts who completely understand and have empathy for you. Some of us relate so well that it's hard for us to give constructive advice. You aren't alone in the way you feel.

11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:arms: uinderstand more than you'd think hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.