It tickled and annoyed me.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by anceintsz, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anceintsz

anceintsz Member

I was so numb and depressed yesterday and smiled at the thought of suicide. Except I don't want a lame suicide if that makes sense..I wanna XXXXX for a complete mind-****. Anyways, I got in the shower having to fight my shirt off which sort of pissed me off, makes me remeber how I have to fight everything, everywhere, every single day. I used <Mod Edit - Acy - methods & details> and began [...] cutting. It was like someone was screeching their nails across a chalkboard, that's what it felt like on the inside. It didn't really help much, now I have 7 marks where it looks like it's a comet blasting through space. This was also my first time doing it. Though it didn't hurt much at all [...] so maybe that's how gone I really was.

What's your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

H there and welcome to the forums, I edited your post and also another moderator did, you cannot discuss suicide methods. This is strictly a pro life forum. Anyway, welcome and I hope you find the site supportive and helpful.

Also- I have approved your thread and when an admin comes online they will approve your account :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.