It turned out to be a good day after all

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by White_Darkness, Apr 8, 2010.

1. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

I thought this would be one of the worst days ever. I've had a rough week and it's been one hell of a ride.
    I had a huge fight with my boyfriend yesterday and he wasn't answering or returning any of my calls, and ignoring all of my texts.
    I had even started thinking he was going to give up on me.. When there was a knock on my front door. And there he was, my lovely boy.

It felt so gooood to hug him. He was still wearing his coat so I snuggled up to him, hiding myself in that coat of his. I just felt so.. calm. And... happy.
    We might not have *the* perfect relationship, and it's been a really rocky ride but I couldn't do without him. He's my oxygen, keeping me alive. When he's around, I get the strength and motivation to keep on working. Not to give up.

I never ever thought I'd find someone who would like me. I think he has a somewhat of an issue accepting the fact that I'm bpd but he hasn't given up on me after 17 months together and that's something worth celebrating.
    I would've loved for him to be able to fully accept my condition but truth to be told, he doesn't need to. He's had his share of problems too and we're helping each other out by caring for each other, loving each other (whoop, things took a cheesy turn ;P)
    Having him around is one of the best things in my life. And I am so incredibly grateful for that gift. Because the heavens know I don't deserve it.

Just thought I'd write something other than "I'm hitting rock bottom" :)

Thank you guys for the support, I really like it here xx
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am happy you have someone to care for you and you for them it helps
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm pleased to hear you had a good day....sounds like a caring guy you have too..
  4. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Thank you guys :)