It Was a Miracle true life miracle

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by betteroffunknown, Nov 10, 2009.

1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

I was on my way back from a birthday party. My son and daughter were in the car with me. We were heading down the highway at 65mph when all of a sudden my left front tire blew. Somehow i was able to maintain control of my vehicle. We were still about a quarter of a mile from our exit, and there was rubber flying and hitting everywhere, but being persistant i made it to the offramp.

As we sat there on the side of the road i was totally at a loss for what to do now. i had not a cent in my pocket, and for that matter i didn't even have a trace of lint in my pocket. How was i going to get off of this off ramp, and get my tire replaced. Well, i got to thinking about it and some of my good friends came to my mind. So i called them and without delay they came to our rescue. They came and got us towed to the nearest tire shop and were going to replace the tire for me.

The employee of the tire shop came up to me and asked if we were just doing the one tire or all of them. I looked at him and told him he would need to talk to my friend cause he was the one taking care of this for the moment. So the guys got to talking and while they were i went and took a good look at the damage to both the tire and my vehicle. I got to noticing that all of my remaining tires had steel cords showing through on them. Now i was even more concerned cause i didn't know how i was going to take care of this.

While i was looking at the car this lady came up to my car. She looked at the damages and asked me if this was my car. I said yes it was. She was absolutely stunned that we were all safe after looking at my car. She then asked if she could take a picture of it. I said sure. So she did and when she was done she rose up, turned and looked at me, and she proceeded to say that she would like to buy four new tires for my car. I said is this for real. She said yes. She said she had come into some money and this was how she wanted to tithe that week. I was completely blown away. There are still angels out there in the world.

Somehow all the trouble i was in (other than the car)seemed like it was going to be doable. I let her buy me those new tires. I thanked her and thanked her must have been 100x's. I was never told her name or anything of the sort. I just knew that the good Lord was looking out for me, and things were going to be ok.

There is an angel out there for everyone. Whats your story. I would love to hear it.

Take care.

2. DS

DS Account Closed

That was a good story. Thank you for sharing it.

3. bjoern

bjoern Active Member

That was a good story :)

I dont have any good stories =/

4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

thanks it was simply amazing to experience

5. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

You're one lucky duck. I hope now you will keep an eye on the quality of your tires.

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Brilliant :hugtackles: In future, when looking at the sky, remember it's not really black and blue, it's silver-lined. ;)