it was ages ago but im scared

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by meagainstme, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i dont know if this is a worthy post. as nothing actually happened. but still, its goin over in my mind and its scary.

when i had first turned 17 i went clubbing. and i got to make friends with one of the bouncers who was like in his 40s.

[btw im a lesbian]

well anyways. one night after clubbing he offered to give me a lift home. i said yeh as i thought we were friends. anyways. i was abit drunk and thought it wud be great to go for a drive. and he took me to some place i have no idea where and parked up. we were just chatting and he started kissing me. i was sooo fucking nervous but kissed him back. but was really tense and uncomfortable this carried on and he started moving my hand to his neck etc. then i think he could tell how nervous i was as he said we should go back. so we finally got outside my house and he parked up and he said ''lets go and have sex over there'' i said no. but he kept pestering me. i kept saying no. and eventually got out the car.

i feel like such an idiot looking back at it. why did i get into the car with him. why did i kiss him. why did i let it happen. what could have happened???

anyways. he ended up banning me from the club for being underage then once i was allowed back in he wouldnt even talk to me.

gosh im a fool. and even though it was ages ago and nothing happened. it scares me to think it could have...

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

None of this is your fault. We all make the wrong choices sometimes. At least things only went as far as they did :hug:.

By the way, Any 40-something-year-old who wants to have sex with a 17 year old is pretty pervy and ychifi :mad:.

x

3. I can offer you my hit-woman services. But it'll cost you a date. ;) :p I'm just kidding. I have a boyfriend. But still, you did the right thing by saying no. There's no way you could have predicted that happening unless you phoned Miss. Cleo. And even still, she's a phony and you probably wouldn't understand her accent anyway.

4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

:laugh:

It's true though, it wasn't your fault. And you're all the wiser now :hug:.

5. meagainstme

lol thanks. shame about you having a boyfriend lol *starts randomly swinging arms to keep away any men* :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I agree, none of this was your fault. Thankfully he accepted the no even though he pestered you but you stuck to your guns and you said no and didn't give in to his pestering which is really good. You were drunk, when we're drunk, we don't think clearly, which is probably why you kissed him back and got in his car. I suggest you maybe try to control your drinking more in the future and the ban from the club may not be all that a bad idea anyway as if you wasn't banned, I was going to suggest not going back there as this guy sounds well sleazy. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  7. meagainstme

thankyou for your reply :)

i rarely go to that club now, but hes left anyways. and im not much of a drinker now. thank goodness. i cant drink whilst on anti depressants. it jst doesnt work for me lol. ill just fall asleep on the dance floor or something!!

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sleeping on the dancefloor sure sounds fun hehe I'm glad he's left and you don't drink much anymore because of your medication. Unfortunately there's quite a few guys like that out there (probably some women, too) and you've got to be on your guard these days.

9. meagainstme

im too bitter to get close to anyone now :biggrin: mwahahaha

10. :mellow: I was serious...

:rofl: Just kidding. Yeah, I'm weird like that. I use morbid humor as an outlet. I have a thing for trying to cheer people up, even when I can't cheer myself up. :smile:

11. meagainstme

its a good quality, caring for others...but i hope one day you are all cheered and happy :)

:arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.