it was good while it lasted

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by andyc68, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

well, i know this will let a few people down but i can't go on much longer and i am terrified of how i feel.
    it seems that my financial situation is overwhelming me minute by minute and i won't be able to last much longer.
    my bank have been very helpful and supportive to me by telling me that they will take what money i have in my account to offset my debt, that little bit of cash that was all thats between me and being on the streets, but i will be dead before that happens.
    no plan or anything, fuck that, got a note with telephone numbers for those who i want to know then gone.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

6 views no replies??? wow !!

about as much as i am worth i reckon, lucky holly ,sol and lexi contacted me privately.

still, makes me wonder if i slip where will help come from.
  3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

no you are worth lots andy i respect you and what you say xxx
  4. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

andy, i didnt see this, sorry sweetie, it will be ok. I promise.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thank you ladies :unsure:
  6. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

The stress level is out of the charts, this is the time that you stay put and get help if it gets to intense for you to handle alone.

There are outs for you and you need to know. Some you will see when the cloud is lighter some you will discover by the help of others.

You have one life only and this one life have connections, a web to a myriad of people all around. The closer the more you affect them.

What ever experience had is a clean nothing when its done for oneself, no recollection what so ever.

But for the living, Good and bad, it ripple the water even when we are gone.

Andy you have lots to experience, a lot to discover, a lot of love to be had and give, a lot of smiles, a lot of tears, a lot of growing old, remembering all the ripples on the water you made and are still making.

This is the only time you can be anything at all. And it all matters like ripples on water. We grow in to this world and what we do makes a difference for the living that also takes this trip we call life.

I try to take life lightly but at the same time understand that its not forever, I might as well experience all it can give while I can still grow. It gives me hurt, it gives me pain, it gives me pleasure, it gives me all kind of things. Life is an odd story of a fiery globe of rock that started coming to life and it is stubbern like non other. I remember the flower coming out of asphalt. We grow to just like the flower or the apple from the apple tree.

This is all I can give Andy.

Know that I am scared to, sometimes we need to be brave and push on despite the fear. Like a flower pushing up from asphalt. :hug:
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Please don't.

You can always start again:hug: Just try to make some plans how to recover.
  8. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Hey Andy. There is ALWAYS a way to get help. I know this.. My financial situation stresses me out as well and I've found away. Don't give up hope yet. I know your feelings are scary :hug:
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You've done it before Andy you can do it again. You know you are strong and you also love your children more than you love yourself. So sit have a few pints, let yourself feel whatever it is you need to feel (angry, sad, guilty whatever)then give yourself a good shake at get going again.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry Andy, I didn't see this until now.

Please don't do this, you will be badly missed by everyone :(

Keep trying hun, never give up :hug:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x
  11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Andy, only just seen this myself because I've only got limited internet access at the moment. I myself have been looking at being homeless because of my own financial situation. Fortunately for me a friend has stepped in at the last moment so tomorrow I get a new place to live. It's not where I would have chosen to live but it will have to do for the moment. I posted a thread about my situation and got very little response except for a few kind friends who pmd me. Seems to me there are so many threads being posted that it's easy for some to slip by unnoticed and then they end up lost in the back pages. It doesn't mean nobody cares it's just a reflection of how many people are here these days.
    I know full well how hard it can be when you are depressed to carry on thw simple things in life which we need to do. This can cause economic hardship and that just makes us feel even worse. It really does suck.
    You're a great help and support to many people here mate and I really hope something will turn up for you. You deserve it. Please stay safe and don't stop fighting. Your kids need you and this forum needs good people like you. Hope it all works out my friend. Best wishes Simon
  12. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

why would you kill yourself over money, there are more important things in life
  13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i did not see this either. and i am on here a LOT these past few days.

i understand how it feels to just get to the point it feels like there are no other options. but if we hang on, i think we might discover other opportunities. i try to hang on as long as i can, because if i change my mind, too late!

i just want you to know i read your posts, and i care what happens to you. let's try to hang in, together. :hug:
  14. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I hadn't realized you posted this. will you post again periodically to let us
    know you are ok? or..let me know you are ok? I don't think there is an 'US'
    involving me and anyone on this forum anymore. well, maybe I'm just
    really unhappy and don't know what to do. alienating people always seems
    like a good choice. but, that's me. we're worried about you now. me and
    you are worried about you. keep posting guy. ok? don't do anything crazy.
  15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

as always i will soldier on, just a downer but i am ok.

thank you for your replies
  16. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Damn Andy, I just found this because it is my first day back!!! You totally caught me off guard!! I guess you and I are alot alike. We look out for others but give up on our selves. You have always been there for me my friend so let me return the favor!!! You are cared about alot by the people here on the forum, and you have become one of my best friends!! Please take a breath or two grab a beer and sit back and way your options... Do you have family, or friends are the most obvious two.. Are you working? If so then maybe you might have to move into a studio apt. Something cheaper.. There has to be options.. I would tell you to come here but my sister would freak because it is her house.. Lets think about it and come up with something that might straighten this out..Take Care!!~Joseph~
  17. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi joseph

sorry mate, i just panicked and thought 'here we go again' .
    i think i may have sorted it, i have 28 days to wait for my arrangements to be agreed upon sooooo........
    trouble is money is a means to an end, without it i wont be able to keep my car which means i wont be able to find a job easily which means i will have to give up the house which means i wont be able to have my kids over for weekends, then worse case is i will be homeless with nothing and never get to see my kids.
    still, i have a handle on it at the moment so i am calm again lol.

thanks for replying my friend and your offer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.