It was him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking through the kentucky inmate database, and i saw him! the guy that raped me! i am freaking out! i saw his picture and it brought back SO much and i dont know what to do! oh god oh god oh god! i am flipping...someone help me...please

R

reborn1961

Keep in mind if he is in a jail database then he is off the streets and cannot harm others. Seeing the guy will surely bring everything rushing back but if possible, talk to a pdoc or friend. Try to not be alone for a few days while you absorb this. I remeber seeing the guy that raped me at a later date and thought I would faint. You can survive this.

I agree with the above posts. If you found him on the database you know where he is and that he has no access to you. As a victim you have the right to know if and when he is released. Inquire into this so you can feel safe. Take the precautions and safety measures you feel you need. :hug:

S

SeemsPerfect

He belongs UNDER the jail. But the fact he's behind bars means he's in a world very far removed from your's.

I'm sorry you had to see him again. :sad: I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that it was in the context of him as a prisoner of the state.

thanks you guys. it brought everything rushing back and it scared the shizniz outta me. ya know what i mean? well, he is in for sexual assault and only got 3 years. that is so NOT right! well, thanks for the advice :)s*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00