It was my fualt

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by amylou, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

It was my fualt I got raped and aused 12 times.
    I shuld of learned the first time but I was only 5 playing in the wrong place then I got raped. Then it happened again when I was 6 twice this time then i was 7 8-11 9 11 11 12 13 15 16 16 thats how old I was on each occassion but it must of been my fualt some how.
    Maybe Im a slag

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

it is NOT your fault. please, please believe that NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! :hug:

3. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Thats what people say but the abusers say it was

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

IGNORE THEM.

hunni, seriously, it was NOT your fault. more than anything else look how young you were. if i told you i was 15 when it happened would you tell me it was my fault?? honestly??

THEY are the ones with the problem..not you :hug:

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I know it's only too easy to blame ourselves but it's not your fault. You were 5 years old when you were first attacked, how were you to know if you were in the "wrong place", and even if somehow you WERE in the wrong place, what gives other people the right to hurt you? Nothing. You were young, you shouldn't blame yourself. The people who did this should have known better and it's them who are sick and it's them you should be blaming. I know it's easier said than done. I was abused often when I was 7 years old and I blame myself and I feel sick to even think about it. The other times you were abused you still shouldn't blame yourself. You shouldn't blame yourself AT ALL for ANY of this. No one "asks" to be treated in this way. No one "deserves" it. The people who abused and raped you on these occasions are to blame and there is NO EXCUSE for what they done. Are you in therapy or counseling? Take care of yourself.

6. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

The only thing i got to say it isnt your fault, never was your fault and NEVER will be your fault. I hope you will realize this soon enough. I hate feeling helpless to help someone except words, I wish i could go back in time and fix everything for you :(.

7. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

No sam I wouldnt say it was your fualt at all. I suppose deep doI no it wasnt my fualt but it seems easier to get mad at myself becuase I cant get mad at them.

No Im not in threapy or counselling as of yet Resitance.

Cheers here for you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.