It will never happen :( fark

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by never!, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never!

never! Guest

Just have this vision, I cant shake it. I really think we could work well together. Got this draft txt message saved on my phone, should I send it, should or not? fark! I cant read women to save myself...Things are complicated in both of our lives and ultimately I just dont think shes interested, or is she? Anyways what on earth have i got to offer?

I wanna get out, this is going nowhere, everyday is just another day wasted

Need to move, get a more consistant income, enjoy my farking life!!...
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

It's kind of vague but I guess what you are saying is that there is a girl your attracted to and you think she might be interested in you but your not sure cause you can't read her signals clearly? I think that's what your saying... correct me if I'm wrong....anyways I went through something simular recently, I'm gay and I asked this guy out cause I thought there was something there between us. Well I was wrong and I felt like shit and it hurt me to get rejected and it still hurts but what I figured out was that I'm now glad I asked him out cause at least I know instead of wondering if there was anything there or not. I think it's better to know if there is something there than to always wonder if there could have been something, like "what if"..... It's still hard for me at times cause I still get embarrassed when I think about what happened when I asked him out...and I still feel like shit but I'm slowly realizing that at least I won't wonder "what if" and have regrets about it cause I actually did something about it.

I'm not going to suggest to you what to do cause I think you need to figure that on your own but I hope this helps you make a decision.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Zombie, you need to step up and find out for sure.. The mind can play some nasty jokes on you. If you never ask then you will never know for sure.. She won't wait forever if she has feelings for you...If she rejects you then maybe you can at least salvage a friendship with her..
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You will never know unless you try. Are you currently friends? If so, maybe you can talk about things a little bit, but don't try to move too fast. I hope you find success :)
  5. never!

never! Guest

I sent a txt. I thought it was a good one, didnt get a reply. Think she just wants to be left alone...oh well, its a pity, we are friends and id say we will continue to be. After this though im just going to work on myself as much as possible, opposite sex just not interested so no point bothering with it. Hard to work on myself though, some days Id really rather just sleep all day.
  6. never!

never! Guest

just want to add that because of this "emotional frustration" spose you would call it...i cant get motivated at all, its terrible timing to say the least - i just cant force myself to push forward because its like i need this part of my life to be working...its so strange, for so many years I couldnt give a shit about a "love life" and now its all important. Im getting tanked tommorow night, no doubt about it !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.