it wins i lose

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by letty, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

I don't want to deal with the HIV any more, its changed my life, I am never well always dealing with
    a sickness, pain, meds. I give up it wins, I lose. the easy way to die is , edit moderator total eclipse method> I want the bad blood to just get out of me. I am already dead.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  2. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

it hasn't won yet. you're still alive.

You can get through this honey.

I'm HIV positive you can.

3. letty

letty Banned Member

Thank you HelgasAngel, I am just tired of being weak and tired of the medications, it has progressed , I have had shingles 3 times in one year, I have pneumonia now and am on a oxygen tank , I cant take it

4. HelgasAngel

yeah dude Aids must suck. Really I can't pretend to know what ur going through so I won't. I think the best thing for you is obviously your medication but other than that, good old fashioned humor. If I had AIDS, I would keep myself in good spirits by watching South Park. lol not sure if you're into that kind of humor but I just feel like ...humor is something you need. Or maybe do things you enjoy doing. Anything to keep your mind off the pain and your predicament.

5. letty

letty Banned Member

thank you for the encouragement, and the suggestion, I just want to give up I am tired, sorry you are HIV I hope you are able to keep it under control my old doctor didn't , and its full blown now. I try to laugh and keep it positive but nights like tonight I just want to get it over with ,

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have a new doctor now give that doctor a chance hun you have just started new meds ok hang on

7. HelgasAngel

oh no i don't have HIV i was just being ironic and i guess funny. lol guess that line sounded funnier on South Park, which is where i stole it from.......anyway keep thinking positive and doing positive things <3

8. letty

letty Banned Member

TE I am just so tired and fed up, I am sorry

9. letty

letty Banned Member

I am sorry I misunderstood

10. HelgasAngel

thats okay=)

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun iknow your tired dam illness it is taken such a toll on you but i know hun i have seen people get stronger hun with right meds rest tonight ok let your new doctor try to help you hugs

12. letty

letty Banned Member

on nights like this i just don't want to go on, i hate myself i feel like a walking disease that everyone wants to avoid , i don't blame them

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If people think that way, screw them. You aren't a bad person at all letty, and don't let other peoples dumb opinions influence the way you feel about yourself.

14. letty

letty Banned Member

Witty thank you for your encouragement, i just wish others wouldn't be afraid of me, i cant get them sick. i wouldn't get anyone sick,

15. Witty_Sarcasm

I don't know why others would be afraid of you, they should just get to know you and see that you are a good person. I'm sorry you have to go through this pain and heartache but please don't give up, you are too good of a person to just give up.

16. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Oh letty hun :hug: I do understand your frustrations. I am feeling down about this stupid disease myself. I've only got a common cold and I am floored barely able to move, joints aching. So much pain. But you know whayt hun, TE is right, give this new doctor and meds a chance. It will take a while to get used to them and it will take a while before you notice a difference but stick with it, you owe it to yourself. We have to show this stupid virus who is boss, better get that whip out!

17. letty

letty Banned Member

it seems this disease hurts not just me but those around me loved ones friends, sometimes even my own family gets tired of dealing with it, I am tired and sorry for making them deal with this sickness, my own sister is afraid to be around me, i hate what i put them through

18. letty

letty Banned Member

Lexi , i am sorry for what your going through ,sorry your feeling down, I just cant take it anymore, i keep hoping i will wake up feeling better , i do sometimes but it is for a short while, some days i am thinking i will be ok, but when the fever goes high and the stomach problems come, i get so discouraged, i have to quit, I hope you hang in there, i hope you can feel stronger and healthier.

19. Witty_Sarcasm

You don't need to feel sorry for anything, it's not your fault and they should understand that. I wish you had more people in your life who were supportive of you, because you really deserve that.

20. letty

letty Banned Member

I do have good people that have stayed by me so far, i am just afraid that they are getting tired of the disease themselves, its wearing them down too, i don't want my loved ones and friends to have to go through this anymore,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.