it won't go away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iCu, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iCu

iCu Member

the thoughts won't go away

- its like im stuck in this huge hole and i can't figure out what to do

i'm terrified because i have never felt these things this intensely

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi what's going on for you? Care to elaborate?
    Sorry for what you are going through.

3. iCu

iCu Member

I'm still stuck in this place where it really seems like my only solution and I don't want to. Usually these things can pass but it won't go away and I'm very scared.

4. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

As Petal has said, It would really help people to try and help you, if you could explain in a little more detail, regarding what may be making you feel like this? I also know how debilitating total despair can be... And the feeling of being down a hole, and no matter what you do, you keep slipping further down. But it really can get better. You just need to ask the right people for the right help. Or maybe make yourself feel better by writing just how you feel on the forum here. But just protect yourself, regarding personal information.
    There are a lot of great people on this forum, who are willing to listen, and help where they can. :)

5. iCu

iCu Member

There's really nothing specific that's triggering this. There isn't something really making me feel like this. I do suffer from anxiety and I've just been in a very rough place with it.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Anxiety is an awful emotion. I suffer from it too but with medications it is tamed down a lot. Is starting medication an option for you right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.