It won't go away..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by th3silent0ne, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

Despite how much I just drank, I still didn't drink enough. I'm not able to forget it all. It won't go away. Something is really wrong with me. I don't know what's real anymore. Seeing and hearing things that aren't there, and getting really paranoid. I can barely get my words out right now. It's taking me a while just to type this.... Every day it gets worse. My head is full of darkness. I just want to end it all, but I can't. I've attempted but just couldn't do it. I just don't know. I'm scared..
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello. I'm sorry to hear you are not doing well. The alcohol is probably just making matters worse. Taking a depressant when depressed is only compounding the depression further. Have you seen anyone on a professional level for assistance?
  3. th3silent0ne

I'm going to a peer group with people that also suffer from depression. Just started. I have no money for anything. All I want is to find some peace. I'm just going crazy and loosing my mind. Perhaps alcohol doesn't make thinks just go away. But even just to get my mind off the stuff happening in my life, It's something.. I suppose it's better than self harming. About the only thing that helps me know I'm still breathing.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

instead of drinking hun come here ok talk to someone let all that darkness out here hugs to you
  5. letty

letty Banned Member

th3silentone, I am sorry for the things you are going through, I am glad to hear that your not harming yourself,what are you hearing? and seeing?
  6. th3silent0ne

I never said I wasn't harming myself. I have new scars from a few days ago. Simply stated that drinking was probably a better choice. And what I hear and see are usually random, yet seemingly familiar.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.