It would be better

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Freya, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

for more than one person if I did not come back.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WRONG WRONG WRONG hun you hun are so helpful here and caring and if you left this place would not be better for it ok Thank you hun for all you do here hugs

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Right! where's the miscreant who's upset you?
    Digs out thumbscrews, Judas chair and heated irons .

4. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

That is where you are very wrong Lu!

I'd miss you very very much...
    :hug2:

What's going on there? Why are you so upset?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It would be awful if you didn't come back. I would miss you, and there are lots of others who would too. :hug:

6. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

come back here... or.... to where/what exactly?

i know i haven't spoken much to you lately, but i think a lot about you... i just haven't been getting on here much lately and when i do come on chat on rare occasions i do not generally see you... sorry if you have been there and i have missed you.... if you'd like to inbox me, i will talk to you there, i do tend to check that daily still... also, i'm on skype all the time, so if you have that and would like to talk that way, let me know too....

i do not know what is going on, but i understand how overwhelming things can feel and how easy it is to interpret into feeling like its all your fault and therefore would be better if you disappeared.... but sometimes it helps to get a fresh perspective from other people ... so you can maybe see it in a different light.... if you'd like to tell us what happened, i would be interested to know, and willing to try to help if i can...

7. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I think you mistakenly put this here, when it clearly belongs in the 'tell a lie' thread in the gameroom..:)

8. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Well it seems that is certainly not true! I don't think we've gotten to chat much, but you are clearly a kind person that has touched a lot of people here. /hug

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Freya please keep posting. Your are very important to this forum and a lot of people will miss your support.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

My innital reaction is the same as Terry's. Yes indeed, Terry. I will join you with your plan.

Furthermore, it would be much worse for me if you did not come back !! :hug: You are so very valued here. SF needs your good heart. Even if you do not think that about yourself. I do and so do others. If you want to pm me and tell me whats happening, please do. :hug1: :pinkheart:

11. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Allot of people would miss you Freya, I know I certainly would. Don't go please?

12. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Thank you for all saying nice things. I appreciate it. I would try to write something articulate about how I feel/the state of play in my head. But a) I am not sure I am able and b) I am not sure there is any point.

Thank you for the replies :grouphug:

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think there's a point in writing out what you're thinking and how you're feeling. It's an outlet, and it'll give you a chance to be heard.

14. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

Freya, you don't have to be super articulate about anything and you don't have to say anything you are not comfortable doing so about.... but, I do think letting it out is beneficial ... especially when you can do so around people that care.

15. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Freya, I do agree with Wildcherry. I think there is a point in writing out how a person feels. Giving voice to it. And also allowing the toughts and feelings to be witnessed by others. So I do hope you will find the way to write about it, if you want and can.

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

SF would not be the same if you left. I think you are a lovely caring compassionate person, please stay xxx

17. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Freya, you have responded to some of my posts with kind and caring words.

I too would like to know why you are feeling this way just now. Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.