It would've been our first anniversary....

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Wordbearer734, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Wordbearer734

Wordbearer734 Member

Today Kendra and I would've been together for a year...and today it feels like she killed herself all over again....everyday I miss her more and more... I don't know how I'll live my life without her... We had such great and magnificent times together...but in one pull of the trigger she was taken away...forever...

Kendra I love you....I always will...
  2. I know that words cannot express emotions. My day is Christmas day. You are not alone. Feel free to PM if you want.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wordbearer, it certainly hasnt been easy by any stretch of the imagination hun. But you have made it this far. Be proud of that fact. I believe Kendra is in a place where she watches over you and she is at peace from whatever demons she was fighting hun. Bet she is proud of your strength and will too. Sorry this has been so painful but try to hold on to the happy, magnificent times you shared and dont let her last act of a hurting soul follow you along the path you are working so hard to move forward on. She will always be there in your heart and memories and be grateful for the chance to have had her in your life.

Stranger, hang on too hun. It's hard but you both have others here that can help you along in the difficult times. Be strong for the ones you have lost and show them that you treasure the time you had together.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Anniversaries are always hard days. You will find that as the first ones are behind you, the next are not quite as difficult. Try to remember the goods things about them on your anniversary dates instead of the loss of them. Grieve them for yourself, but also celebrate their lives. :hug: