it'a not worth it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by honeyy, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeyy

honeyy Member

I know life's worth it. I know that life brings good and bad and we all just have to deal with it. I know I'm young, and right now I have so many things to look forward to. I know that if I go through with it I will leave so many hurting people behind.

But it all feels like it's worth it, it's the only way to get rid of this pain, and it is also the only way I'll see him again. That's all I want right now. It's the only way I don't have to worry about everybody around me. I don't have to worry about figuring out what to do later in life.

I have so many worries, and I feel so much pain. And there really is no way to get rid of it, some things I will never be able to tell anyone, and therefore they will never be solved.
  2. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. i know how painful life can be and how wanting to end it seems like the best option. i hope you keep posting here and are able to overcome your problems.

youre not alone.
  3. notafraid

notafraid Member

its true. you are not alone. there are people like you and me who suffer so much every day. that knowledge is the only thing thats kept me from doing it myself. i hope you can resolve your problems. my only advice is give it time. things may get better, you might as well stick around a while longer just to see how things turn out.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have held on to so many thoughts so many things It is not until you reach out and get some help that you will heal. You need to talk to someone who can help you. There is a way to get rid of your pain and sadness ask you doctor to get your therapy okay with a good psychologist. Talking to a stranger is actually easier than someone you know Please keep reaching out for help you do deserve happiness and it is out there just need help finding it okay take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.