It'd be easier to die now then live my whole life single and alone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Ldub20, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I am somebody with Asperger's Syndrome who's never been in a relationship. While all these girls are willing to date the worst of @$$holes (Iolani football players; sarcastic, surly egotists; sarcastic, surly elitists; and male teenyboppers), most of them won't give me a chance. That, or if they get close to me they drop a bomb saying they've got a significant other or they are leaving the island. Unfortunately, living in Hawaii and attending the state' s top university has made me forget about some of the most beautiful young women the state produces; because many of the students at UH-Manoa are Caucasian mainlanders (their home state is on the continental US), I've shifted my focus to them and have had fantasies of pursuing something with them. Another thing that's hurting my chances with girls is the fact that a death sentence follows me around every day: the fact that I've got to rely on other people for transportation. Because of this, I can't find a job (jobs are becoming scarce in Hawaii, as well as the fact that there are too many people working the only shifts I can work--noon to 9 PM), nor can I afford to do anything at night. If I were to find a job or do night-time activities without a license, I'd be treating more people like servants (which is an uncomfortable thing for me to do) or be wasting loads of money on cab rides. Wouldn't make sense, would it? I think Asperger's Syndrome is only 10% of the problem and that when I earn my license, it improves my chances of appealing to girls. Otherwise, if I don't appeal to them, my life is screwed! It'd make me envy those living in impoverished countries!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not know what the future is hun you may indeed find that one you want to spend rest life with but you need to get your mind in a better state for that to happen hugs

3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, bro. I feel the same way about girls. They're willing to date football players who treat them like shit, but when we respect them they look at us like we're freaks. But let me tell you, death is not the answer. It cuts off all chances to getting a girlfriend, or doing anything with your life. Alive, you have potential. Dead, you can't be anything.

4. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies, both of you. I just wish this pain would die immediately. I am sick of living with it!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Understand that one wanting the pain and sadness to leave You have to keep busy hun do something you enjoy okay get out and join a new activity sign up for a new class of interest that way you can meet new people too hugs

6. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

You think if I keep doing that a girl will find me interesting and be willing to date me?

7. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

If James Durbin can do it, why can't I? Remember, this is a guy that may be WORSE off than I, being that he's got Tourette's Syndrome to go along with Asperger's (Asperger's Syndrome is the only thing I've got that's a hindrance).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OoEaj65d2k
    So futching sick of rejections, I'd rather lose my brother or die myself than suffer another needless rejection!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  8. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Well like or not your going to have to face getting rejected if you want a girlfriend.

But honestly getting a divers license will do sweet fuck all in getting yourself a GF because while its a step in the right direction it sounds like you need to change your attitude towards both life and people in general first off.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  9. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

dubby, you are great. you will find a nice girl. don't give up.