It'll be hard to do this without swearing

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AmeliaS., Mar 7, 2015.

1. AmeliaS.

AmeliaS. Member

Today has been one of the worst days I've had in months. I am swamped with work that I have to finish in order to graduate, my cat ran away, my anxiety is up and depression is all over the place. It doesn't seem like much, but it feels like I'm dying. I just don't feel like anything is even worth doing anymore if I'm just going to fail and fail again. I can barely leave the house because of my social anxiety. F***.

2. pirategirl

pirategirl Active Member

Hey :) I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're feeling so horrible. :hugsquish: I don't have good words to help you right now, but I am here to listen if you want to talk more.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi amelia. Sorry to hear things are going so rough for you right now, how long did you have your cat? Cats can be like family members and it's very tough when they pass away or are gone.

I have a lot of experience with being housebound, take it one step at a time, baby steps. For years I could not leave the house, these days I can. Take it slowly and try and get out each day even if it is only to leave the house to go to the shop etc... If you need any help message me :)